- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
At Total Egypt, the safety of people and operations, environmental protection, customer satisfaction and listening to stakeholders are core concerns. Total is looking for Production and Projects Engineer to be part of the Maintenance / Inspection / Technologies, Industrial team.
- Manage and animate the teams of the different units of the lubricants industrial site by ensuring the development of their skills;
- Manage the flow of products and raw materials (local and imported base oils, additives, packaging, greases and lubricants imported) including their supply from approved suppliers, the control on receipt and the follow-up of payment of the corresponding invoices;
- Ensure the planning of manufacturing, packaging and supply programs on the basis of sales orders confirmed by the sales force and on the basis of sales forecasts while maintaining autonomy between 4 to 6 weeks in finished products;
- Lock down the management of minimum stocks of raw materials so as to guarantee the continuity of manufacturing and packaging without breaking into finished products;
- Ensure the maintenance of the equipment so as to ensure the smooth running of the processes incumbent on the Lubricants Industrial Site while optimizing the related operating costs;
- Establish and update the technical costs for the finished products;
- Ensure the quality of the finished oils in accordance with the standards and specifications provided by the TOTAL group and also ensure the follow-up of training in perfect coordination with the Lubricants Technical Department and the laboratory.
- Prepare activity reports and dashboards related to the production management aspects and material balances necessary and sufficient to evaluate the smooth running of the processes;
- Supervise interventions, as part of maintenance or new work, done internally or by external service providers in accordance with group standards (prevention plan, work permit, fire … etc.);
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of the Hygiene Safety Environment and Quality policy of the Lubricants Industrial Site and achieve the objectives as assigned by the Lubricants & General Trade Department.
- To replace the person in charge of the Lubricants industrial site in the management of the site and the supervision of the activities.
- Production and maintenance engineer;
- Knowledge of lubricant products desirable;
- Autonomy, good communication skills, critical thinking, rigor and stress management.
For more details click HERE