- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCED PLANS TO BUILD 20 BRIDGES
- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (SDWPL) invites interested and prequalified companies to this tender opportunity for the provision of a Subsea Intervention Vessel required for Subsea Construcon, Subsea IRM (Inspecon, Repair & Maintenance), conduct of underwater surveys to idenfy challenges with the Subsea operaons, provision of general support to Agbami FPSO operaons, conduct of regulatory compliance work scopes inclusive of UWILD inspecons as well as supporng other operaons such as the Seabed Survey for the Agbami Field. The proposed contract commencement is September 1, 2020 with a proposed term of four (4) years with a one (1) year opon to extend.