- TWO TOWNS GETTING NEW FACELIFT DUE TO ROAD PROJECTS IN KENYA
- CALLS FOR ILLEGAL BRICK MAKERS TO BE EMBRACE INTENSIFIED IN ZIMBABWE
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS HANDLING NKHATA BAY MARKET PROJECT END TWO WEEKS STRIKE IN MALAWI
- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCE NEW ERA FOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- SA GOVT. OUTLINE STRATEGY TO PROTECT RAIL INFRASTRUCTURES
Ethiopia Ambassador to Qatar has announced that their government plans to build a mixed-used structure that will primary be used for a hotel and residence purposes.
Speaking to the media, Ethiopian Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Qatar, Samia Zekaria said the construction of the planned mixed-use project would improve services in Addis Ababa and help to change the face of the metropolis.
The project will further help bring Addis Ababa more investments opportunities as it is home to AU, UNECA and other continental and regional organizations.
Mrs Zekaria noted that Addis Ababa is presenting itself for the increased interest among the Gulf’s largest real estate companies.
Meanwhile, she further stated that both countries relation is going well as last year, both Ethiopia and Qatar concluded a labor recruitment. That over 1,000 Ethiopians have been legally travelled to Qatar in a way that guarantee their safety in terms of getting fair salary and protection from violent acts.
Source: Ethiopian Herald