ABB is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion. They also serve customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. ABB is looking for QHSE Manager to establish and maintain a Quality Management (QMS) in Morocco.
You will establish and maintain a Quality Management (QMS), Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Systems and ISO certifications in the country coordinated across all operations, SCM, products segment, service and Sales. Manage country internal audits activities.
Your responsibilities At ABB
- Contributing to maintaining regionally shared services within a cluster to deliver and deploy training, audit and Group-wide performance improvement programs to the Divisions and Local Business Units in alignment with Regional plan, agreed CoE support and Group standards. Active member of Country SA/HSE Board in one or several countries.
- Consolidating data from the incident database and reports to the CoE Manager and relevant Country Managing Directions. Signals evolving resource needs within the cluster. Reporting on progress re-implementation of Sustainability objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs) to the CoE Manager as required.
- Tracking and assessing cluster-related emerging trends and legislation and communicates relevant information on local legal requirements.
- Contributing to ensuring that all constituent countries operate in compliance with standards and respective legal obligations.
- Contributing to effective risk management of HSE and Human Rights related issues by providing specialist knowledge and advice to the business and in-Country SA/HSE Board.
- Cooperating across functions and with business partners to raise awareness and drive performance, engages with internal and external stakeholders to build commitment and credibility for the CoE.
- Driving behavioral change to continuously improve performance through coordinate Group-wide programs and initiatives. Supports sharing of best practices and applies group standardized processes to deliver consistent support within the respective organization. Ensures capability is built through training.
- Participating in defining annual budget for area of responsibility and is accountable for managing performance against agreed financial targets and constraints.
- Contributing to and/or plans and executes projects. Developing and reporting on project objectives. Managing project resources such as manpower, financials and other relevant factors.
- Ensuring area of responsibility is appropriately organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guiding, motivating and developing direct/indirect subordinates within HR policies. Effecting people decisions in the function’s scope of activities in cooperation within the respective organization.
- Supporting cluster Quality and Continuous Improvement Function, Divisions / BUs Segment Operations functions and country organization in running ISO related -audits in local units:
- Running pre-ISO 9001/ISO14001/ISO45001 certification and internal audits and following up on remarks from ISO Auditors with local teams.
- Following up on actions to close the gaps in non-conformity issues (NCR).
- Coordinating and making overall plan for ISO 9001 certification process with all operating units including HSE team in case of combined ISO certificates with 9001 and one or more HSE ISO standards; 14001, 45001, 50001.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Your background At ABB
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering.
- 7-10 years of experience in Quality and safety.
- Experience in manufacturing or supply chain is a plus.
- NEBOSH certification is a must.
- Minimum Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified.
- Good to have experience as ISO 9001 Auditor.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English & French language is required.
For more details Click HERE