At Total Egypt, the safety of people and operations, environmental protection, customer satisfaction and listening to stakeholders are core concerns. Total is looking for Retail Operation Supervisor to be a territory manager at their Egypt office.
A territory manager responsible for North Egypt operated network is responsible for the following
- Operation of service station (Fuel, Lubes & shops sales & all other services).
- Follow up procedures implementation/ Site safety & hygiene / targets & operational tools.
- Make required inspection during his weekly visits
- Supervise all team managing the station
- Follow up with stations managers on site daily reports, staff training, new hires, vacations, shifts.
- Handle customer’s complaints.
- Ensure accuracy of monthly cash audit and stock control and revise statement of accounts.
- Evaluate staff performance and take necessary actions
- Optimize the management of lubricants stocks (avoiding excess inventory and shortages).
- Achieve maximum control for stocks and stores / Stock intake every 3 months.
- Random visits to sites in his area and make detailed reports of any findings.
- Follow up system performance
- 2 times appraisal for his subordinate / Follow up their development and promotions in line with Operated Network Manager.
- 2 to 4 years of Experience in account management.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to work under stress/ Good management skills.
- Awareness of stock management & Finance.
- Creative & Proactive
- B. Sc. Degree (Business/Engineering/Logistics/Finance).
For more details click HERE