- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
At Total Egypt, the safety of people and operations, environmental protection, customer satisfaction and listening to stakeholders are core concerns. Total is looking for Retail Operation Supervisor to be a territory manager at their Egypt office.
A territory manager responsible for North Egypt operated network is responsible for the following
- Operation of service station (Fuel, Lubes & shops sales & all other services).
- Follow up procedures implementation/ Site safety & hygiene / targets & operational tools.
- Make required inspection during his weekly visits
- Supervise all team managing the station
- Follow up with stations managers on site daily reports, staff training, new hires, vacations, shifts.
- Handle customer’s complaints.
- Ensure accuracy of monthly cash audit and stock control and revise statement of accounts.
- Evaluate staff performance and take necessary actions
- Optimize the management of lubricants stocks (avoiding excess inventory and shortages).
- Achieve maximum control for stocks and stores / Stock intake every 3 months.
- Random visits to sites in his area and make detailed reports of any findings.
- Follow up system performance
- 2 times appraisal for his subordinate / Follow up their development and promotions in line with Operated Network Manager.
- 2 to 4 years of Experience in account management.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to work under stress/ Good management skills.
- Awareness of stock management & Finance.
- Creative & Proactive
- B. Sc. Degree (Business/Engineering/Logistics/Finance).
For more details click HERE