- WINDER VACANCY AT GE ELECTRIC, ALGERIA
- CHINA OFFERED TO REBUILD INFRASTRUCTURE IN CHIMANIMANI AFTER CYCLONE IDAI
- MAINTENANCE METHODS ENGINEER AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- WELLHEAD AND XMAS TREE FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- NIGERIA GOVERNMENT APPROVES CONSTRUCTION OF NEW UNIVERSITY BUILDING
Malawi President Launch construction of Rumphi-Nyika-Chtipa Road.
Construction of Rumphi-Nyika-Chtipa Road has been launch by President Mutharika. The president launch the project during a rally at the Bolero Rural Growth Centre.
The project will ensure that the country develops beyond recognition. It will also facilitate the country’s economic development as well as improving transportation network in the area.
President Mutharika said “This road will open Nyika to the outside world through tourism and it will be a token to tourism. He said the government has promise they will construct this road before now.”
The project once complete will transform the status of the people in Rumphi and Chitipa. It will also give people access to better markets for their products at the same time creating employment opportunities during the construction period.
The President said his would focus its attention on transforming the rail sector with the construction of a railway. He also said Malawi will soon have a better road network.
Construction of the project has been given to Mota Engil and will be complete in January 2020.
For more information, go through other articles on GambetaNews.