- NIGERIAN NAVY FLAG OFF CONSTRUCTION OF 237 HOUSING UNIT
- MALAWI WORKS MINISTERS SAYS ROAD CONSTRUCTION TO RESUME AFTER RAINNY SEASONS
- TARURA TASKED TO TAKE DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGANIST HOTELITATU-PANDE ROAD CONTRACTORS
- KNDA EMBARKED ON RECONSTRUCTION OF MAJOR ROADS IN GHANA
- UGANDA GOVT. HANDOVER LICENCE TO EACOP FOR CONSTRUCTION OF OIL PIPELINE
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
PRIMARY LOCATION: Ethiopia-AA-Addis Ababa
ORGANIZATION: Hyatt Regency Addis Ababa
JOB LEVEL: Full-time
REQ ID: ADD000020
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Sales Manager is responsible to act as a sales specialist and be responsible to assist the related revenue is maximised in the most profitable way in line with the agreed targets.
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Manager or Sales Executive.
Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
For more details click Here
For more jobs information, go through the following article on GambetaNews.