- PROVISION OF GRID CONNECTED STREET LIGHTS
- ASSESSMENT AND DESIGN OF INCOMPLETE ROADS AND ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE
- IMF ATTRIBUTES NIGERIA’S SOCIAL PROTEST TO ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF FIBER BANDWIDTH SERVICES
- MINISTER FOR WORKS SAYS NIGERIA GOVT. ARE STILL OWING ROAD CONTRACTORS
Botswana Government has announced the refurbishment of Sekgoma Memorial hospital into a 24-hours clinic service.
The Minister of Infrastructure and Housing Development Mmusi Kgafela during the announcement noted that the facility will now enable the people of Serowe and surrounding areas to get more health services within their vicinity.
Meanwhile, the facility now consist of an administration, an outpatient department with dispensary services, services amongst others; sexual & reproductive health services, chronic disease Centre, youth friendly clinic, Comprehensive care Centre, district Pharmacy warehouse, TB clinic and District Drug hubs.
The project which was worth US$4m (P47, 014, 818.70) demonstrates the government commitment towards promoting access to inclusive, quality healthcare services in an effort to achieve sustainable development goal 3 of ‘ensuring healthy lives and promote wellbeing for all at all age according to Sekgoma Memorial Hospital Acting superintendent Dr Malebogo Rauwe.
Read full details on The Patriots