- 10th Young Professionals Sustainability Imbizo happening In-Person
- ENGINEERS READY FOR BRIDGE CONNECTION PROJECT IN LIBERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT CUT SOD FOR VACCINE MANUFACTURING FACILTIES IN RWANDA
- CONSTRUCTION OF TWO MINISTRY IN NAMIBIA ABANDONED DUE TO POOR WORKMANSHIP
- ETHIOPIA TELL EU TO RECONSIDER ITS BIASE STANCE ON GERD PROJECT
Vacancy for Senior Brand Manager available at Coca Cola, South Africa.
The Coca Cola Company is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including those with disabilities. Coca Cola Company is looking for a Senior Brand manager for their Johannesburg office in South Africa.
JOB DESCRIPTION AT COCA COLA
1. Lead the development and execution of marketing strategies & integrated programs for Coca-Cola TM, maximizing market share, NSR, transactions and incidence for the brand. Ensure alignment with the Business Unit strategic priorities.
2. Nurture an effective cross functional working relationship to ensure proper field execution of marketing strategies.
3. Ensure alignment with Global vision/guidelines for Coke TM & leverage best practices, whilst ensuring local relevance
Function Specific Activities:
Development of Brand Strategy for the Coke TM Portfolio
Lead the development of consumer insights, opportunities and brand growth strategies (recruitment, frequency, retention), aligned to the BU strategic priorities. This includes:
- Driving incidence via targeted programs (teens focused)
- Accelerating Diets, Lights, Zero’s mix within Coke TM.
- Launch premium offerings to drive RGM
Develop the Coke TM ABP, prioritizing growth opportunities, that deliver value from an equity and financial perspective.
Bring the brand strategy to life by leveraging consumer insights to help identify and create ideas that drive profitable
- Ensure that the brand essence is captured across all communication development, including connection points that also cover product, pack and equipment.
- Lead the development of brand campaigns through collaboration with IMC, S&I, C&CL, Franchise, Bottler teams, Finance, PAC, Legal, SRA, Technical, to ensure deep local consumer understanding and relevance.
- Lead the localization of Coke TM global charters.
- Ensure continuous tracking of performance.
Brand Positioning and VIS Management
Ensure all communication development results in consistency of messaging, relative to Coke TM brand essence.
Provide guidance to the Franchise Teams related to Coke TM positioning and VIS management
Find opportunities for synergies across franchises, other Business Units and global teams
Ensure appropriate quantity and quality of funding across all marketing mix elements, to drive efficiencies.
Deeply understand local and global teen, young adult, adult consumer trends to inform portfolio and brand strategies.
Understand and leverage different sources of information – Consumer beverage landscape, brand health, Retail Data, House-hold Panels, Pricing Research, Consumer immersions, etc.
Minimum 5 years of brand marketing experience in a FMCG or equivalent environment, encompassing:
- Brand Management
- Project management
- Team management
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Have high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
For more details click HERE