Senior Engineer (Electrical/Electronics) vacancy available at Kenya Port Authority.
Kenya Port Authority (KPA) is seeking for a Senior Engineer (Electrical/Electronics) who will be responsible for management, planning and maintenance of electrical/electronics of equipment in Mombasa.
The job holder will report to the Head of Conventional Cargo Engineering.
KPA is a state corporation with the responsibility to “maintain, operate, improve and regulate all scheduled seaports in Kenya.
- Planing, monitoring, implementing and evaluating electronics equipment maintenance.
- Review work reports of section engineers.
- Initiate work orders and requisitions of spares parts, materials and tools.
- Performing work orders completion and settlement of costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Must be a registered Engineer with Engineers Board of Kenya.
- Be a valid member with the Institute of Engineers of Kenya (IEK).
- Have not less than five (5) years’ experience in overseeing maintenance and repair work of equipment with at least three (3) years served at supervisory level.
- Knowledge of Port Operations and Equipment will be an added advantage.
Kenya Ports Authority gives Equal Opportunity to all Employees. KPA also commits to diversity and gender equality.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this role, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your curriculum vitae, including among other details your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) professional referees.
Only applications submitted through the e-recruitment portal will be considered.
Application Deadline: 26th February 2019.
To Apply Click Here