- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion. They also serve customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. ABB is looking for Service Engineer to join their Egypt team.
Reference Number: EG69100998_E1
You will drive customer satisfaction by competent and timely execution on a high-quality level of service jobs on site and in the workshop of Industrial Automation business in Egypt. Reporting to the Head of Service station, you will positively influence the ABB reputation by dedicated and professional approach to the customer.
- Acting as representative of the OEM during interaction with the customer.
- Preparing the tools, equipment and parts needed for a service job and understand the scope of the job to be performed.
- Ensuring that the documentation for the job is available. Asking for advice in cases some steps are not known.
- Briefing with service coordinator, head of workshop or supervisor about the expected situation on site.
- Checking all relevant information of turbochargers in ATURB beforehand.
- Executing a pre-risk assessment on site, briefing with crew member on ongoing other activities and instruction for board
- Working according to instructions and adhering to regulatory and company OHS policy.
- Performing services according to the scope defined within the work order.
- Coordinating work order deviations in the scope with service coordinator and customers representative on board.
- Creating service reports, time sheets & delivery note, duly signed by customer with DSA.
- Recommending customer for immediate and future service requirements and providing feedback to service coordinator
- or end user sales.
- Collecting information about other turbochargers installed on site.
- Maintaining tools and equipment.
- Support service availability targets (24/7) service.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience in same field.
- Good written and spoken English.
- You will be based out in Suez, Egypt.
For more details Click HERE