- TWO TOWNS GETTING NEW FACELIFT DUE TO ROAD PROJECTS IN KENYA
- CALLS FOR ILLEGAL BRICK MAKERS TO BE EMBRACE INTENSIFIED IN ZIMBABWE
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS HANDLING NKHATA BAY MARKET PROJECT END TWO WEEKS STRIKE IN MALAWI
- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCE NEW ERA FOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- SA GOVT. OUTLINE STRATEGY TO PROTECT RAIL INFRASTRUCTURES
Governor of Nahr El-Neil state in Sudan has halt all projects under the state government.
According to Governor Amna Ahmed Al-Mekki, the state want to review all projects and programs that are meant to kick-off this year under their jurisdiction.
She issues the directive during a meeting held at the Government Secretariat in Ed-Damar.
The meeting was part of plans to control and seek solutions to the covid-19 pandemic that has devastated the world. During the meeting the general health situation in the state were also reviewed.
Meanwhile a directives to determine the actual needs of the isolation centers in the state following the decrease of COVID-19 cases in the state was also analysed.
Source: Sudan News Agency