- PHCCIMA BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION SEMINAR
- USD 18 BILLION LNG BRASS TO BE RE-EVALUATED
- FIBERTEX AND SPECIFYING TECHNIQUES HOST CPD SEMINAR IN BOTSWANA
- BUILDING THE FUTURE: RESILIENT INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY FOR A SUSTAINABLE NIGER DELTA TOMORROW
- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
At TalentintheCloud we continually strive to be at the forefront of innovation with new sourcing methods, digital assessments and people analytics. TalentintheCloud has cemented itself as the go-to staffing business for the African FinTech sector. TalentintheCloud is looking for Technical project manager to join their Kenya office.
- Plan and direct all aspects of complex projects including planning, scheduling, resourcing, risk assessment, cost/benefit analyses, change management, establishing milestones/final deliverables and overall costs
- Develop and foster relationships with key business stakeholders and work in partnership with development teams that support systems development and implementation. Lead stakeholder consultation process throughout the lifecycle of the project(s). Resolve and negotiate stakeholder conflict with diplomacy, to achieve results
- Determine business needs and requirements, negotiate project deliverables/schedules/costing for services from other departments within the IT function and across the entire organization.
- Develop and implement program and project plans (including change management and communication plans), in conjunction with clients, management, stakeholders and/or external consultants
- Track, monitor, and communicate project progress against the project plan, requirements, quality measures, standards, processes, and milestones. Ensure business requirements are being met and the current project plan reflects changes to scope, costs, etc.
Main Tasks – What to do
- Develop and implements strategic objectives, scope and deliverables for all strategic projects.
- Develop, maintain and manage a comprehensive project schedule.
- Maintain project risk, issues, actions, decisions logs and project reporting.
- Estimate the strategic program/project resource levels (With Stakeholders input) required to successfully achieve the project goals.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and support contingency planning.
- Collaborate in the planning of project management training workshop.
- Monitoring the processes and development of all the strategic projects
- Involve the strategic account manager in all the process in order to achieve all the sales goals.
- Grows long-term relationships with strategic partners to foster future partnership opportunities
- Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas
- Reinforces team approach throughout practice both on client projects and internal initiatives.
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization.
- To attend and participate in the Group Strategic Projects Forum
- Prepare, manage and oversee project schedules and budgets. Develop and evaluate options including time management for the project and allocated resources, as well as cost and risk assessments for project governance consideration and approval.
- Provide formalized, continuing work direction and leadership to assigned team(s). Define resource requirements and assist in the selection of resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Ability to self-manage to meet deadlines
- Project management and Supervisory experience
- Budget, and Higher Education Booking Systems
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project, as well as other office productivity tools
- (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strategic in approach: understand and addresses inter-dependencies and real issues
- Clear definition of requirements (tested by real customer requirements) and timetables
- Experience managing key deliverables and milestones: on time/within budget/meeting business needs
- Ability to manage troubled teams/projects and bring them to success
- Proven experience with projects of similar size and scope
- Organized and efficient in work processes
For more details click HERE