- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- OPERATIONS WIRELINE SUPERINTENDENCE AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- POWER-2-POWER SUMMIT 2019
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
JOB DESCRIPTION AT ABB
As a Test Engineer, Electrification Business and Business Function Quality & OPEX based in Modderfontein; South Africa;
You will support in completion of testing activities efficiently and cost-effectively. This should be in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements.
You will test product and system and validate material to ensure that these follow prescribed technical specifications.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Technical contribution: Support Test Engineers with product and system testing. Prepare standard test records and complete test documentation.
- Planning and control: Follow work plans and cost estimates for work in one’s area of responsibility. Ensure timely implementation within targeted cost.
- Risk and opportunity management: Support risk assessments to assure safe systems of work and takes appropriate actions.
- Customer: Assist with customer or official contacts and communication pertaining to test assignments or meetings.
- Processes and tools: Use standard processes and tools. Maintain/calibrate the tools.
• Minimum Qualifications: S4 Minimum qualification or National Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum Experience: 2 years electrical testing experience.
For more details click HERE