- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
Anti-Graft Summit held in Kenya with the aim of tackling corruption
Corruption is like a form of dishonesty to any nation or place. This is why the Kenya government has set up an anti-graft summit which will aim to tackle such problem.
The summit which has brought various stakeholders from all over the nation with a view to provide solution. The forum will provide a means of reflecting on the question of governance and corruption.
According to President Kenyatta, corruption has in some way has become an accepted way of life. He also said that in Kenya corruption has no stigma, no sociology-consequence as it is widely celebrated.
President Kenyatta Full Speech during the Anti-Graft Summit;