- CONTRACT AWARDED FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF KATSINA-DUTSIN-MA-KANKARA ROAD
- LARGEST LUXURY HOUSING ESTATE IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA DEVELOPED BY A GAMBIAN
- JESHIKA RAMCHUND SPEAKS ON THE NEED TO MAKE STEM AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP A FIRST CHOICE
- YOUNG ENGINEERS LEADING THE WAY: VIDEO CAMPAIGN
- EXPERTS ANALYSE THE KEY TO AFRICA'S POST COVID-19 ECONOMIC PROSPERITY
Rivers State which is located in the southern part of Nigeria is having a serious infrastructure changes. The state popular referred to as “The Garden City” is on track to have more than two flyovers in the space of a couple of months times.
The latest beauty is the already commissioned Rebisi flyover which is part of three flyover currently undergoing by the state Government with Julius Berger task with the responsibility of delivery such mega project as contractors.
Now with the flyover commissioned, it will certainly be a tourist attraction for individuals who wants to grace the landscape of the beautiful Garden City of Nigeria.
During the ceremony, the 4 metres long Rebisi Dual Carriage Flyover Bridge had witnessed elegant and dexterous displays of traditional dances and wrestling matches by the proud and excited indigenes of the community.
This was to express their joy and endorsement of this splendid infrastructure that has quite literally put Rebisi on the world map forever.
The occasion was graced by Minister for Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN) who commissioned the flyover in the present of River State Governor Wike, his wife, Justice Eberechi Suzette Wike, and other dignitaries.
The project started in October 24, 2019, when it was flagged off for construction by the former Rivers State Governor, Sir Celestine Omehia.
Source: The Southern Examiner