- TWO TOWNS GETTING NEW FACELIFT DUE TO ROAD PROJECTS IN KENYA
- CALLS FOR ILLEGAL BRICK MAKERS TO BE EMBRACE INTENSIFIED IN ZIMBABWE
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS HANDLING NKHATA BAY MARKET PROJECT END TWO WEEKS STRIKE IN MALAWI
- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCE NEW ERA FOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- SA GOVT. OUTLINE STRATEGY TO PROTECT RAIL INFRASTRUCTURES
Premier Hotels & Resorts set to build three star hotel as part of plan to expand its hospitality in South Africa.
Construction of a Three star hotel is set to begin after plan for the project kick-off in South Africa. The mega development will be an expansion to Premier Hotels & Resorts. Meanwhile, the project which is worth US$ 7.5m will have over 88 bedrooms.
The project will also have a restaurant, rooftop function area, lounge, a business centre and conference facilities. It will accommodate up to 150 delegates when complete.
Chain’s Founder and Managing Director, Samuel Nassimov said ”Our plan is to have a property in every major South African city. He also said the company plan to invest in building a hotel in Bloemfontein.”
The first phase which is currently under construction will comprises the refurbishment of the existing Stanville Hotel. Meanwhile the second phase will have the completion of 45 additional bedrooms which will be along the conference facilities. The first phase will be complete in September 2018 while the second phase will be in November 2018.
The project will help Premier Hotels & Resorts expansion its activities and hospitalities across the region.
For more information, go through the following article on GambetaNews.