- PHCCIMA BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION SEMINAR
- USD 18 BILLION LNG BRASS TO BE RE-EVALUATED
- FIBERTEX AND SPECIFYING TECHNIQUES HOST CPD SEMINAR IN BOTSWANA
- BUILDING THE FUTURE: RESILIENT INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY FOR A SUSTAINABLE NIGER DELTA TOMORROW
- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
President Museveni is in Zimbabwe to officiate the 60th International Trade Fair in Bulawayo.
President Museveni is in Zimbabwe for a two-day visit after accepting an invitation from President Mnangagwa. The Uganda number one citizen is expected to officiate at the 60th Zimbabwe International Trade Fair in Bulawayo.
I leave for a two days' working visit to Zimbabwe on the invitation of H.E Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa. While there, I will officiate at the 60th Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) in Bulawayo on Friday. pic.twitter.com/qAmjGGOHW5
— Yoweri K Museveni (@KagutaMuseveni) April 25, 2019
The expo is currently underway in Zimbabwe’s second largest city and will aim at reenergized business and achieving rapid and inclusive industrialisation. More than 500 exhibitors are showcasing and 16 countries are participating at the fair. This will help attracts both trade and public visitors to the nation.
— Ministry of Information, Publicity & Broadcasting (@InfoMinZW) April 26, 2019
During the meet, both Presidents toast to the continued relations, peace and prosperity of the people of Zimbabwe and Uganda. The event will come to an end on saturday 27 April 2019.