Chilewa Investments Limited acts as intermediaries to Recruit, Build capacities, Train and manage competent contract staffs, lease equipment and provide transportation services, and also mediate for Oil & Gas companies.
Chilewa Investments Limited, a manpower and Oil & Gas logistics support services provider, is currently recruiting for a WELLHEAD AND XMAS TREE FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES to an Exploration and Production (E&P) Company in Port Harcourt.
The E&P company, is a company operating in the upstream sector of the Nigerian hydrocarbon industry for more than 50 years and also accounting for over 3 billion barrels of oil equivalent to Nigeria’s production to date.
- Familiarize self with TEPNG emergency procedures, carry out assigned responsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act or operation.
- Promote the safety of persons, the protection of environment and assets of TEPNG and service companies concerned in all TEPNG operations.
- Ensure all personnel under your supervision are aware of their HSE responsibilities with continuous monitoring to check compliance.
- Promote professionalism and respect of our company rules, best practices and technical excellence
- Implement site safety
- Provide exemplary HS&E Leadership in support of all Xmas Tree intervention activities under area of responsibility.
- Participate in QHSE audits at well site and contractor’s support bases in collaboration with Drilling and Completion Operations Safety Leader (OSL).
- Prepare Job Risk Assessment (JRA) with Field Operation team prior to commencement of intervention activity
- Ensure Compliance with Totals well SENTINEL requirements for well intervention operations
- Compile and report HSE statistics for sphere of responsibility.
- Rotational position (duration of rotation is flexible)
- Diversified environment: Offshore and Onshore locations
- Working with moderate to high pressure wells
- Diversified types of Xmas trees and well heads
- Shall ensure safe execution of Xmas tree intervention programmed activities on time at the well site, in compliance with codes of practices, all while optimizing and improving costs and lead times.
- Responsible of Permit To Work preparation and follow up in order to deliver seamless operations.
- Actively participate in the JRA process with site team.
- Require working across all sites operated by EPNL — onshore, offshore; and in the Contractors Xmas Tree intervention workshops in Port Harcourt.
- Implementation on site of the EPNL-Wells Department Policy, Organization, Technical Standards, Controls & Procedures, and Working Practices for the execution of Xmas Tree intervention activities.
- Implement controls and processes to safeguard the technical integrity of the well and Xmas Tree, economic interests and reputation of EPNL assets, in respect of Xmas Tree intervention.
- Has a well site responsibility for the planning, coordination, supervision, execution, and evaluation of a wider scope of Xmas Tree intervention operations.
- Lead and supervise specialized Xmas Tree intervention team in the execution of onsite Xmas Tree intervention activities to deliver maximum value whilst maintaining HSE standards.
- Provide input to, and liaise with, superintendent (or RSES-D) to develop and generate suitable well intervention reporting.
- Organize Xmas Tree intervention activities, in accordance with the planning and under the control of his superintendent.
- Organize site logistics related with service equipment
- On site functional responsibility: from 3 to 6 persons.
- Prepare and follow up Xmas tree spare parts Inventory
- Shall possess a minimum of with 8 years oilfield experience in Well Services operations (wellhead and xmas tree installation and servicing).
- Minimum of HND in Engineering or sciences.
- Shall have been a supervisor for a similar for a minimum of 5 years
- Shall have an excellent knowledge of Cameron, Vetco Grey (GE) and FMC wellhead and Xmas tree systems
- Good knowledge of other well services operations such as Electric Line, Slick-line, Coil Tubing, Pumping services.
- Shall possess a valid SAS THUET certificate
- Category A, Emergency Breathing System (CA,-EBS)
- Shall possess a valid International Well Control Forum (IWCF) Certificate
- Shall be PC literate with good use of MS office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint) in a Windows environment.
- Good oral, written presentation and communication skill in English language
How to Apply
Interested applicants should therefore send their curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com
Note: CV file name should be in the following format: “Position Applied for – Your Name”
Example: “WELLHEAD AND XMAS TREE FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES – John Doe”